North Carolina Association for Colleges and Teacher Educators
Conferences of General Interest
As a service to the Membership, NCACTE will post announcements about conferences that may be of general interest to Teacher Educators across North Carolina. This is provided as a service and does not suggest any affiliation with or endorsement by NCACTE.
- Becoming an EPP Member of AAQEP: Perspectives from NC EPPs: November 8 online in collaboration with and facilitated by Lenoir-Rhyne University and Campbell University. More Information and registration.
- CPAST Disposition Tool: Getting Started & Strategies for Implementation: November 14 online in collaboration with and facilitated by Mars Hill University and Western Carolina University. More Information and Registration.
- CAEP Workshop: January 7 at NC DPI Offices, Raleigh. Facilitated by CAEP Vice President, Dr. Malina Monaco. More Information and Registration.
- AAQEP Symposium: February 27 in Atlanta, Georgia. More Information and Registration.
- NC Association for Research in Education (NCARE): February 27-28 in Greensboro-High Point Marriott. This is our state organization affiliate for AERA. Proposals are due by October 31 and are highly encouraged; student conference rates are available. Submit a proposal at https://www.ncare.us/proposals.